Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I apply?
We receive applications through multiple channels. Fresh graduates are contacted through their university placement offices and recruitment drives on campus; applications submitted online are also entertained.
- How long does the recruitment process generally take?
Based on the position, duration of the process ranges from two to four weeks. If you do not hear from us within a month, we welcome you to contact us.
- If no position is open can I still submit an application online?
Yes, you can post your CV indicating your field of interest. Once your application is submitted, your information will be entered in our database and you will be contacted as soon as a position that matches your skill set opens up.
- Can I apply for multiple jobs at the same time?
No. We discourage you from applying for multiple positions concurrently.
- Can I apply for the MTO position even if I have prior experience?
Although we only encourage fresh graduates to apply for this position, experienced candidates may also be entertained if they do not have more than 2 years of experience.
- Will accommodation be provided if employment is offered at plant site?
Yes. We provide not only accommodation but a range of other amenities to our employees situated at the plant site, including a range of sport facilities and access to a management club.
For further queries or concerns, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Page Last Updated: Thursday, April 28, 2016