Health, Safety & Environment
Ensuring that no harm to people or the Environment occurs through its operations.
Fatima Group considers "Safety of its employees, stakeholders, contractors and the community" equal to its production targets.
Fatima Group believes that all injuries, occupational illnesses, safety and environmental incidents are preventable.
Fatima Group will endeavour to maintain high standards of health, safety & environment in all aspects of its business conduct and continuously improve in these fields. Through this, the Group reaffirms its corporate sustainability commitments toward business excellence and being a truly responsible global corporate organization.
Fatima Group is committed to:
- Conduct its business in a manner that protects the health and safety of employees, contractors and others involved in our operations and the community in which we live and operate.
- Conform to the requirements of all legislations, regulations and codes of practice pertaining to. health, safety and environment.
- Implement environmental protection measures that address pollution prevention in all aspects of our business.
- Practice transparent public reporting of the HSE performance.
- Ensure that HSE is a major responsibility of appropriately trained, empowered & accountable employees & management.
- Encourage and promote a culture where best HSE practices and learnings from own and other incidents will be transparently shared with its employees and contractors.
- Maintain a constant vigilance and readiness to prevent, and where required, respond to and effectively manage any incident.
- Encourage off the job HSE awareness among employees and their families.
- Recognize and reward outstanding HSE performance.
Page Last Updated: Monday, May 02, 2016