For our stakeholders benefit, answers to your questions about the Company.
- Are there any expansion plans in the pipe line?
Currently Reliance Weaving Mills Ltd replaced 72 old looms with new looms and is now planning to replace 20 old looms also with new looms.
- How do I contact Reliance Weaving Mills Ltd Investor Relations department?
Registered Head Office
E-110, Khayaban-e-Jinnah, Lahore Cantt., Pakistan.
Contact Number: +92 42 111-FATIMA (111-328-462)
Fax Number: +92 42 36621389
2nd Floor Trust Plaza L.M.Q. Road Multan
Contact Number: 061-4512031-2, 042-111-328-462, 021-32464108-9
Fax Number: 061-4511677 & 061-4584288, 042-36621389, 021-32464109
- When was Reliance Weaving Mills Ltd established?
Reliance Weaving Mills Ltd (the Company) was founded by late Mr. Mukhtar Ahmed Sheikh more than two decades ago and is registered office in Multan (Pakistan). The Company obtained certificate of Commencement of Business on 14 May, 1990 under Companies Ordinance, 1984.
- Who are the key executive officers?
Mr. Fawad Ahmed Mukhtar - Chairman
Mr. Fazal Ahmed Sheikh - Chief Executive Officer
Mr. Waheed Ahmed - Chief Financial Officer
Mr. Aftab Ahmed Qaiser - Company Secretary.
- Which stock exchanges is the Company listed on?
Reliance Weaving Mills Limited is listed on Karachi and Lahore Stock Exchanges.
- How can I be notified of your quarterly conference call webcasts, press releases and other company news?
All of Reliance Weaving Mills Limited financial publications are available on this website. You can also order hard copies through the 'Contact' section. Furthermore, the Financial Calendar helps you in determining the timings of all financial events.
Page Last Updated: Wednesday, April 27, 2016