- Count Range 12/1 to 30/1 (Black polyester and cotton)
- Count Range 12/1 to 30/1 (Black Polyester, White Polyester and Cotton)
- Count Range 12/1 to 26/1 (Slub Heather Grey Yarns)
- Count Range 12/1 to 26/1 (Slub Chain Heather Grey Yarns)
- Count Range 12/1 to 26/1 (Slub Stretch Heather Grey Yarns)
- Count Range 12/1 to 16/1 (Stretch Heather Grey yarns)
Heather Grey is most popular due to unique wavy grey color. It gives very attractive look when used in garments.
Heather Grey Yarns are being used in knitwear and denim industry. In knitwear, it is used in t-shirts, uppers, trousers, under garments, swim wear, socks. In Denim it is mainly used in weft.
The information contained in or attached to this communication is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorized to receive it. It may contain confidential or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by responding to this email and then delete it from your system. We are neither liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt.