Protect and Sustain Policy
PROTECT AND SUSTAIN POLICY STATEMENT FOR FATIMA FERTILIZERS COMPANY LIMITED & MARKETING DIVISION (UNDER IFA's PRODUCT STEWARDSHIP INITIATIVE)
Fatima Group is committed to achieving fertilizer market leadership in Pakistan by implementing global standards for Safety, Security, Health and Environment for production, distribution and marketing systems. Our initiative to comply with the IFA's Protect and Sustain Product Stewardship Programme is an evidence of our firm adherence to this cause.
- We are committed to working with our farmers, dealers, suppliers and contractors in order to ensure complete adherence to IFA's Protect & Sustain Product Stewardship Program. For this purpose, we will provide information, training and assistance to align their actions in accordance to the IFA's Protect and Sustain Programme.
- We will endeavor to ensure the continual satisfaction of our consumers, customers and are committed to maximizing the efficiency and effectiveness of resources and technologies available. IFA's Protect and Sustain Product Stewardship will assist in achieving improved standards of safety by reducing the risks related to fertilizer production, distribution and marketing throughout the product life cycle.
- We aim to work closely with global and local institutes and forums to encourage our consumers and customers and other stakeholders to work in compliance with IFA's Protect and Sustain Product Stewardship policies and practices.
- We will pursue technological innovations to augment the image of our fertilizer products, maintain their quality and process and allocate adequate resources and adhere to IFA's Protect and Sustain Product Stewardship policies and practices as a regular corporate feature.
- We will voluntarily share learning experiences and lessons related to Health, Safety, Security and Environment issues with all employees and as advised by IFA, unless under legal constraints or if the information is of a proprietary nature.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
Page Last Updated: Tuesday, July 11, 2017